I greatly like ether war, it has a lot i look for. Fast paced, intensive game play, and most of all i like the controls. I like the concept, you should have made a multiplayer based game from ether-type gaming. I’ve played ether cannon and your new one, the tower defense. I’m ok with the Tower Defense, but i like the original better. If you took this game to a whole new level, including multi-player, many of my friends and co-gamers would play it. Thank you for your time in reading this message, your average gamer.
I don’t think many people liked the new one, haha. That’s okay, though, if I ever make another one I’ll bring it back to the shooter status.
I liked Ether war. It was simple, fast, and difficult at first. Once I got used to it, I guess it got a lot easier, lol.
I don’t understand how to actually destroy the red thing in the middle. .-.
Please email me the answer.
This is so frikin hard
i came back to this
ui beat it like 6 months ago when i first saw it
now i beat it in 215 minutes, i don’t see whats so hard.
Well, quite easy tbh, the fastest I can finish this is just after the second enemy upgrade. I’ll keep trying to get better at speed-runs.
1. Upgrade your weapon first, to gather up ether.
2. Try to stay in the vicinity of the outer orbit of suns, and move out when attacked by units. This attracts attention to you (since you are closest to them when they spawn) and can net up fast ether.
3. Try to take out the four out-most suns when you have weapon level 3, safer ether-farming.
4. Upgrade your shield and engines next, at least both to level 3 when taking over the next 8 suns. (However, they can all be killed with the basic shield and level 3 engines, I would not recommend it to the average player)
5.Upgrading your allies if you want them to draw away fire from the enemies. The suns will one-hit most of them though.
6. Upgrades are purely there for enjoyment, though I usually see the 3 directional as the best for price.
Tips for speed-runs:
1. Don’t upgrade to final weapon – the 3-directional is better for killing stuff.
2. Don’t upgrade your allies – they take kills and are mainly for drawing fire from the station.
3. Death is fatal in a speed-run, if you die, restart.
4. Risks need to be taken for a good score, so practice and know your limits.
The highest Timer-Score i have so far is 23550, hopefully I can get higher.